Magnet Fishing, the new, exciting and surprising cousin to one of Australia's most popular hobbies... Fishing!
The 60mm Flyweight Fishing Magnet is a very lightweight Magnet Fishing option and it's also the perfect introduction to Magnet Fishing. These Flyweight Class of fishing magnets are very easy to throw while still packing a 150kg Pulling Force punch, capable of recovering some incredible lost and hidden objects.
Check out our other affordable fishing magnet combos whether you're looking for a lighter or smaller option, such as the 400KG Midweight Fishing Magnet, the 250KG Lightweight Fishing Magnet or an epic heavyweight 1360KG 105mm Fishing Magnet Kit!
What can you find Magnet Fishing in Australia?
- Waterproof Action Cameras & GoPro's
Smart Phones, Smart Watches & other Electronics
- Lost Fishing Gear
- Scooters & Bikes
Pulling Force: 150kg
Magnet Type: Single Sided
Material: Neodymium N52 & 304 Stainless Steel
! USE WITH CAUTION !
- Keep away from Pacemakers.
- These powerful Neodymium magnets can be drawn to objects at very high speed.
- This magnetic attractive force increases with the size of the magnet. Without proper care your extremities risk being caught between the magnet and other objects in close proximity.
- Use at your own risk, ensure you've read and understand the safety warnings before use and always ensure children are supervised if using these magnets at all times.
Take your magnet fishing adventures to the next level with a Detect-Ed Croc Magnet!
Check out the links below to see our latest range of wickedly powerful Long-Range (LR), 360 degree Croc Fishing Magnets!