The Detect-Ed Alloy Arm Cuff is a high-quality CNC cut aluminium part, with smooth edges all round. It is designed primarily to replace the fragile plastic arm cuffs found on many metal detectors!
The cuff is designed to be ergonomic as it hugs the arm rather than the sloppier fit of most modern machines. The placement is not dictated by the holes on your shaft, allowing you to bolt it in your preferred position.
We designed the arm cuff without padding so that it's compatible with submerged and wet environments. However, the low profile button heads are essentially unnoticeable on your forearm and product testers have confirmed this. It also has rounded edges for comfort
The arm strap points are lower than some standard cuffs meaning your arm is strapped down snugly in place rather than bouncing off the walls of the cuff.
This product comes with everything included to easily install it on your detector!
Fits Most Metal Detectors:
- Fits on 7/8" or 22mm diameter shaft.
- Fits Minelab Equinox 600 & 800, Excalibur & Gold Monster
- Fits most Whites Detectors
- Fits most Garrett Detectors (AT Pro, Gold, Max and Ace Series)
What's In The Box?
- Anodized Aluminium Arm Cup and Stand
- 2 x Aluminium Tube Clamp sets
- 4 x 316 Marine Grade Low-Profile Stainless Bolts
- 4 x 316 Marine Grade Nyloc Nuts
- 1 x Webbed Velcro Arm Strap
- 1 x Hex Key Tool
- 1 x Spanner Tool