The Detect-Ed Alloy Arm Cuff is a high-quality CNC cut aluminum part, with smooth edges all round. It is designed primarily to replace the fragile plastic arm cuffs found on many metal detectors!
The cuff is designed to be ergonomic as it hugs the arm rather than the sloppier fit of most modern machines. The placement is not dictated by the holes on your shaft, allowing you to bolt it in your preferred position.
The arm strap points are lower than some standard cuffs meaning your arm is strapped down snugly in place rather than bouncing off the walls of the cuff.
This product comes with everything included to easily install it on your detector!
*Max. forearm circumference for use with strap: 355mm / 14" inches.
Fits Most Metal Detectors!
- Fits on 7/8" or 22mm diameter shaft.
- Minelab Equinox 600
- Minelab Equinox 800
- Minelab Excalibur
- Minelab Gold Monster
- Garrett AT Pro
- Garrett AT Gold
- Garrett AT Max
- Garrett Ace Series
- Fits most Whites Detectors
What's In The Box?
- Anodized Aluminium Arm Cup and Stand
- 2 x Aluminium Tube Clamp sets
- 4 x 316 Marine Grade Low-Profile Stainless Bolts
- 4 x 316 Marine Grade Nyloc Nuts
- 1 x Webbed Velcro Arm Strap
- 1 x Hex Key Tool
- 1 x Spanner Tool
- 1 x Adhesive Foam Padding