This Complete Land Recovery Bundle includes a full compliment of digging and recovery tools from both Nokta and Detect-Ed for coin, relic and jewellery metal detecting! With all this high quality and purpose built metal detecting gear in hand, you'll be fully prepared to recover lost and buried treasures on land all over Australia!
1. Premium Shovel:
What we love: "Collapsible, tough, big footplate, can cut wide, deep and neat plugs with ease. It also fits in a backpack!"
The perfect metal detecting shovel, the Premium Shovel is made of strong stainless steel, can collapse down smaller for transport, and be adjusted to the height of the user so it’s a one-size-fits-all digger!
- Stainless Steel
- Laser Print Ruler
- Wide Footrest
- Double-Sided Bottle Opener
- Collapsible Shaft 80.5 - 97 cm (31.5" - 38")
- 24 cm (9.4") Blade with Teeth on Each Side
- 16 cm (6.3") Handle
2. Premium Digger (Digging Knife):
The Premium Digger Blade by Nokta, A 7.5" stainless steel blade with cutting-edge teeth will cut through roots and difficult soil with ease.
Ideal for Metal Detecting purposes in addition to, or instead of a full-size shovel.
- 100% Stainless Steel
- Includes custom belt holster sheath
- Two cutting teeth styles
- Rubberized hand grip
- Suited to coin & relic hunting in soil
3. Detect-Ed Treasure Pouch
Specialized Metal Detecting Finds Bag
The Land & Sea Treasure Pouch by Detect-Ed is a low-profile, high-quality treasure bag made for detectorists! Purpose-built for Metal Detecting on the land or at the beach.
It features two zip pockets to separate finds and rubberized internal mesh to allow water to drain out... whilst still holding the finest targets such as chains and earrings!
- Heavy-duty plastic zippers, no rust, and no seizing
- Two pockets with tough rubberized mesh, impervious to sharp objects
- Strong belt webbing with side release buckle and 'one size fits all' adjustment
- Mesh bottom to allow water to drain out
- Caribiner for holding rings or attaching tools
- Stainless Steel Eyelet for pinpointer lanyard
- Pull loop on zippers to easily find zips when detecting
- Sleek low profile design to hold all your metal detecting finds
- Pouch dimensions: 27cm x 21.5cm (10.6" x 8.4 "inches)
- Adjustable belt size: 56cm - 124cm (22"- 48.8" inches)
4. Detect-Ed Land & Sea Gloves
Introducing the Land & Sea Gloves by Detect-Ed: The Ultimate Companion for Metal Detecting, Magnet Fishing and Treasure Hunting.
Whether you're Metal Detecting at the beach, a park, in bushland, the gold fields, underwater, or even magnet fishing...
When it comes to exploring the depths of land and sea, you need gloves that are purpose-built and tough. If you've been treasure hunting for awhile, you have probably worn through many pairs of gloves (especially at the fingertips!) that weren't designed with the kinds of wear and tear specific to metal detecting or magnet fishing in mind. Our Detect-Ed metal detecting gloves are designed with the passionate adventurer in mind, the Land & Sea Gloves are your reliable partner, ensuring a comfortable and secure grip while offering unmatched durability.
Purpose-built for metal detecting, these tough gloves feature high-grip, double-coated construction, without compromising on movement or dexterity. The wrinkled rubber coating protects your hands and facilitates easy coin cleaning. With full coverage and the Detect-Ed Trademark logo, these gloves help keep your hands grippy, clean, dry, and ready for any metal detecting or magnet fishing adventure.
- Size XL (one size fits most)
- Triple Layer Protection
- High-Grip Wrinkled Rubber
- Makes Cleaning Coins Easy
- Waterproof to your knuckles
- Full Palm and finger protection
Please note: This product can only be shipped within Australia, for international customers, please find your local Nokta dealer here: https://www.noktadetectors.com