THIS KIT INCLUDES:
BATEA PAN - 50cm - 20"
Large Diameter work area - Competition Size
CLASSIFIER #10 - 37cm 15"
The #10mm-mesh classifier helps to quickly sift out large rocks, leaving only material that may contain gold.
4 UNIQUE PANNING ZONES
1. Large Riffles for the Initial Clean.
2. Small riffles to remove finer material.
3. SnakeSkin for black sand separation.
4. Smooth for the final Clean.
- Contoured Vein (on underside of pan) for better grip
- Stainless steel (optional, can be installed) - Quickly breaks down compacted material.
DEEP COLLECTION CUP
- Helps to keep gold in the center of the Batea
GLASS FIBER COMPOSITE
- Rigid construction, lighter than a steel Batea (800grs)
BLUE OPTIMAL CONTRAST
- Complementary to yellow, blue offers great contrast with gold. The blue colour will help you identify gold in the pan.